Modern School Portraits in Raleigh, NC
Picture day just got fun! I am so excited to offer modern school portraits to schools and preschools! I provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere for picture day that will be a great experience for the students. I might capture a silly giggle or a thoughtful smile, but whatever your child does in front of the camera will be a precious memory.
Parents will enjoy online ordering and can have the option to ship the prints directly to your home and purchase high resolution digital downloads directly from the gallery. These individual portraits are tailored to each child to capture who they really are.I give families a special, one-of-a-kind experience when they choose Fran Dickenson Modern Portraits to capture their school portraits on picture day.
My service is personal and professional, but with a friendly touch. Unlike big school portrait companies, I pick just a handful of schools to work with each year. That way, I can really focus on delivering top-notch customer service and creating beautiful, artistic images that are tailored to each child.
My goal? To capture the real spirit of each child in front of the camera. No fake smiles, no awkward poses – just the authentic child as they are on that day. The result? Timeless portraits that are simple and adorable.
I make sure the whole experience is light-hearted and fun for your little ones. Creating an atmosphere where kids can relax and be themselves is my pride and joy. So, expect genuine smiles and natural moments in every photo!
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
- I offer a full start to finish school photography experience that is easy for schools and puts beautiful modern photos in the hands of parents.
- School portraits will be delivered online. Families are linked to password-protected online ordering galleries. Galleries are set up according to grade, homeroom, advisory, or whatever grouping which makes sense for the school. Each child will be provided 2-5 images, presented in both color and black and white. The family may choose the photos they want printed, as opposed to having a pose chosen for them. A detailed PDF describing all ordering procedures and shooting day preparation will be provided to each school to be distributed to families prior to photo day.
- Prints are ordered online and delivered directly to the school if ordered within the first two weeks, or shipped directly to the student's home within four weeks of picture day.
- I provide all equipment and personnel needed for photo day.
- I provide the school with all high resolution digital files to use for yearbooks, website, school advertising, school ID's, or however the school wishes to use the images.
- I handle any questions from parents and families about ordering and products.
- I take staff and class photos depending on the school’s needs.
- I am willing to work with schools to provide custom services that fit your unique needs.
HOW MANY STUDENTS CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE?
- I have provided this service to schools with as many as 600 children.
ARE THESE IMAGES EXPENSIVE?
- I have competitive rates and nothing is due up front, all profit is made from ordering. I offer a variety of collections, digital downloads, and a-la-carte products to fit everyone's needs.
- CLICK HERE to see a sample price sheet.
WHEN DO YOU OFFER SCHOOL PORTRAITS?
- I can work with your school to accommodate what works best in your academic calendar. Many schools choose to offer photos twice a year to give families an opportunity to see their child's growth over the year.